There are many sauces which we can use with the barbecue, soya, apple cider sauce, onion and much more. Every individual loves to eat barbecue meat with his own variation of barbecue sauce.
So according to me the secret to my barbecue is
Honey Spiced BBQ Sauce
The Ingredients for this sauce are:
- ketchup (1 and ¼ cups),
- any salad oil or EVOO (2/3 cup),
- vinegar (3/4 cup),
- Worcestershire sauce (6 tbsp.),
- honey (1 cup),
- dry mustard (2 tbsp),
- freshly grated ginger (2 tsp),
- medium size lemon (juiced),
- melted butter (3 tbsp),
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Simply combine the ingredients in a saucepan, let it boil while stirring occasionally.
- Let the sauce simmer for a few minutes and it’s good to go.
There are a lot more barbecue sauces around, but with this, you will have the best topper on your menu.
Try it out at your next barbecue party, your guests will surely compliment you on your choices.
More delicious barbecue recipes can be found in the 365 Great Barbecue & Grilling Recipes cookbook.